The ICOM IC-R6 airband receiver is a 100 channel per second search machine !
While the IC-R6 receiver has an ultra-wideband frequency range, the radio provides superior sensitivity and receiver characteristics that is unsusceptible to interference.
Amateur stations, AM, FM, short wave broadcasts and a variety of utility communications can be caught and listened to with 100kHz to 1309.995MHz wideband coverage. The ICOM IC-R6 has 100 channels per second high speed scan capability. This superior scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching over 1300MHz of spectrum. The IC-R6 is energy efficient, designed to provide many hours of listening enjoyment on a single charge. With the supplied rechargeable Ni-MH cells, the IC-R6 provides up to 15 hours of continuous receive capability. With 1300 alphanumeric memory channels, 50 scan edges and 200 auto write memories, the IC-R6 gives you flexible scanning. Use the bank link scan feature to choose from and connect any of the 22 memory banks.
- Wideband coverage of 0.100 to 1309.995MHz
- AM, FM, WFM modes available
- 100 channels per second high speed scan
- 15 hours of continuous receive capability with supplied rechargeable cells
- 1300 memory channels available
- 150mW audio output power
- Optional BC-194 drop-in-charger
- VSC (voice squelch control) function
Earphone cord antenna for AM aviation as well as FM broadcasts