GNS GmbH presents the new GNS 2000, an Apple certified high sensitive GPS/GLONASS-Bluetooth-Receiver, which supplies highly accurate position information via Bluetooth to an Apple or other device as well as to many handhelds based on Windows or Android.
While the GNS 2000 offers a valuable addition to the navigation functionality for the iPod touch (from 2G on), it supplies a optimized GPS reception for the iPhone (from 3G[S]on) even under difficult signal conditions.
The full compatibility of the GNS 2000 with the Apple products is confirmed through the "Made for iPod / iPone / iPad" quality seal.
Equipped with one of the newest high sensitive 99-chanel SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) enabled GPS Chip and the Bluetooth connection it enables an excellent GPS reception. Hence the GNS GNS 2000 is the perfect complement to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
The GNS 2000 supports not only the mentioned Apple products but also the operation with NMEA-based PDAs, smart phones or other portable devices. The recognition of the respective partner device is carried out completely automatically.
GNS 2000 GPS Bluetooth Reveiver
The GNS 2000 offers a flexible usibility in vehicles, like car, motorhome, motorcycle or by walking.
iPod touch 2G and foreward
iPhone 3G and foreward
All Ipad and Ipad mini models
The GNS 2000
offers a flexibel range of applications in aircrafts, cars, motorhomes, motorcylcles, bikes or even on foot.
- high sensitive 99-channel GPS/GLONASS chip
- worldwide support for WAAS/EGNOS/QZSS/MSAS/GAGAN, SBAS enabled
- NMEA protocol SPP, 57.600 baud or iPhone protocol (from iOS 3.0.1 on)
- certified transceiver using Serial Port Profile (SPP) ideal for all Bluetooth activated devices (PDA /Mobile/ Notebook /tablet-PC/ car-Pc and others)
- Bluetooth multi connection support
- logger function
- physically switch for power on/off
- stylish design - small and ultra flat box (79.1 * 45.3 * 11.3 mm)
- embedded Li-Ion battery , battery operating time >10 hrs
- GNS 2000 GPS GLONASS BT Receiver
- USB charger cable
- Instruction booklet